Here at Rose On The Moon, we want our customers to have every opportunity possible to enjoy their beautiful digital art print. Take a look down below to learn all about how you can purchase, download, print, and display your new fine art print and ensure that it shines bright on your wall.
Take a look down below at some of our most frequently asked questions to learn more about your new digital print. If you have a question, be sure to reach out to us directly, so that a member from our team can work with you to provide assistance.
WHERE CAN I FIND MY DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?
After you complete your purchase, you’ll instantly receive an email containing a link to download your print(s). If you can’t find the link in your email, be sure to check your spam folder. If you’re still unable to locate your link, reach out to us directly and a member from our team would be more than happy to do everything they can to get your new print over to you as soon as possible.
HOW DO I OPEN THE .ZIP FILE THAT YOU SENT TO ME?
Zip files are easy to open, and you can open them on any operating system (Windows, MacOS, etc.). A .Zip file is essentially a folder of multiple files that get compressed into a single file to save space and to allow us to send your print(s) over to you through email.
To open a .Zip file, all you have to do is double-click on the file itself. From there, it will “unzip” itself, and allow you to access its contents.
WHERE DO YOU RECOMMEND I TAKE MY FILES FOR PRINTING?
Once you’ve downloaded the images, you have three options for obtaining your beautiful new work of art:
- Print at home. You may choose to use your home printer and print the image on a type of paper that is compatible with your printer. This option works best for those who wish to hang smaller works of art as home printers typically work with sheets of paper no larger than 8.5”x11”. This is the fastest option as it only takes about 3-minutes!
- Use a printing service. If you wish to have a large print hanging in your space, or one that is printed on specialty paper, you can send the image to a printing service at Staples, Costco, Office Max, of Fed Ex Office.
- Use an online photo service. Online photo services can help you create photo-like images of your downloadable art and they are very simple to work with – it won’t take more than 3-minutes to place an order! Out of all of the available options for online photo services, we recommend working with Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com or whcc.com as they produce the highest quality images for the best price. In the event that you need assistance placing an order on one of these websites, Roses On The Moon will send you step-by-step instructions.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I PRINT AT?
To ensure maximum customization and flexibility, our prints come in five different sizes and aspect ratios for you to choose from. Each product listing description contains the available JPG print dimensions for that specific design.
Generally speaking, each design can be printed at sizes ranging from 4x6” to A5, and from A5 to 24x36”. You can even print A1! You’ll receive five high-resolution JPG files at 300dpi in RGB color mode to support the highest quality and color clarity. If you require a unique size, contact us directly and our team can put it together for you!
- File 1 (2:3 Ratio) for printing:
CM - 16x24cm | 20x30cm | 24x36cm | 30x45cm | 50x75cm | 60x90cm |
- File 2 (3:4 Ratio) for printing:
CM - 15x20cm | 24x32cm | 30x40cm | 45X60cm
- File 3 (4:5 Ratio) for printing:
CM - 20x25cm | 40x50cm
- File 4 for printing:
CM - 22x28cm
- File 5 (International Paper Size) for printing:
WHAT IS AN ASPECT RATIO?
Because all prints are measured in width x height, the aspect ratio is the proportional relationship between those measurements. Common aspect ratios for frames include 4:3, 3:2, and 2:3. Frames are measured in this same aspect ratio, and knowing the aspect ratio of your print will help you determine the right size frame.
WHAT KIND OF PAPER CAN I PRINT ON?
This is a personal choice that requires a bit of preference! You can print your new digital print on any paper of your choosing. We tend to prefer heavyweight matte paper, which you can find in many common office supply stores. However, you can also use satin, semi-gloss, or flossy prints to give your photographic prints a little more shine and glisten.
ARE ALL OF YOUR FINE ART PRINTS COPYRIGHTED?
All of our artwork, including graphics, photographs, and text are copyrighted. This means that you are prohibited from redistributing our prints or using them for commercial purposes without expressed written permission from Roses On The Moon. However, you are permitted to print your digital art for personal use only. All users and customers assume the risk of copyright infringement with your purchase.
READY TO CHOOSE?